WELCOME TO MY BLOG -> A3-Amirul-Fivforce.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hormones 3 - Character Introduction "Net"



Hi, I'm Net. My full name is Ekapop Satjatantitham. I was born on Thursday, June 26, 1997. I'm in Grade 12 at Nadao Bangkok, and my student number is NDB 53696.

I'm the kind of person who likes to keep life light, including school, because I don't like being stressed. But don't take that to mean that I don't apply myself! I do try my best. I just don't let it get me stressed out.

At school I like to study subjects with calculations, like Physics.

I like to run. In fact, at school I'm a school athlete and responsible for the Running Club (of which I'm the president). I like to
exercise and have been keeping up with so many sports since the latter days of elementary school.

It goes like this. When I was younger, I was overweight. As far back as I can recall, my mom's cooking has been so delicious. So there's that. And I also was probably pretty proud of myself whenever my mom congratulated me on eating up what was given to me. But as I grew up, I started to want to fit in better with the other kids. I also started to have crushes. So I wanted to change these aspects of myself as a teenager. So I started to exercise... And now I'm "fit and firm." I'm not fat at all.

But even after all that, in the end I'm still single... Because before I got handsome enough -- yeah, I'm handsome now but I mean then -- that friend found somebody else. Hm...!

I keep up my running practice. Although I have chances with long-distance running, what I think I'm better at is short-distance. If possible, I'd like to make my mom proud of me... by getting a relationship. Just kidding! I mean that I'd like my mom to be proud of her son being a national-level competitor, representing my province in running.

..

According to his photo, Net is playful, not high-maintenance, easy-going, and direct; he likes to get a laugh out of people around him.

Credit to Sompi

Video with EngSub


A3-Amirul-Fivforce.blogspot.co.id

Thank's for download this file
Semoga bermanfa'at ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cara Membuat Tanda Admin Pada Komentar Di Blog