WELCOME TO MY BLOG -> A3-Amirul-Fivforce.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hormones 3 - Character Introduction "First"



Hi, I'm First. My full name is Mr. Naruebest Thiradechakun. I was born on Wednesday, August 27, 1997, and my blood group is A. Student ID: NDB 54625, ladies and gentlemen!

I'm a morning person. I don't even have to set an alarm. My body just wakes itself up. What I really like about the morning is that it's like a fresh start every day. Whatever I didn't do well yesterday, I can
set on a new path today. Shake it off and move forward.

I'm close to everyone, but my closest friends are Non and Pala -- my best friends. You'll find us together, having fun, all the time.

I like all the subjects I study at school. I feel that life is exciting and full of meaning.

When I have free time, I spend it well. My life's goal is to build an atmosphere of fun and laughter with everybody. Time very well spent, eh!

I don't really know what I want to do with this life. But as for running, I effing love it. And if I say so, I'm pretty good at it, too. I have it as a goal to do well at this [sport]. I'm going to live up to my name: First. Number one and only!

..

The photo released for First describes him as cheerful and someone with a cheeky smile; he likes to tease his friends and get laughs out of them.

Credit to soompi

Video with Engsub


A3-Amirul-Fivforce.blogspot.co.id

Thank's for download this file
Semoga bermanfa'at ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cara Membuat Tanda Admin Pada Komentar Di Blog